St. Mary's Episcopal School, an all girls' private school in Memphis, TN is seeking applications for our facilities staff. This job reports to the Director of Operations. The successful candidate will possess skills that would include the ability to:
● Perform general maintenance, cleaning and repair tasks in a variety of areas and as assignedin accordance with all applicable codes and regulations.
● Assist with carpool on a daily basis to ensure the safe drop off and pick up of students.
● Help with setting up rooms for special events on campus.
● Work with school security personnel to maintain a safe and secure campus environment.
● Respond to emergency situations and perform necessary repairs.
● Ensure that all applicable fire, safety, and health regulations and laws are observed.
● Notify and assist the administration and appropriate emergency personnel with any emergency or potentially dangerous situations.
● Attend required meetings.
● Display a cooperative and pleasant attitude at all times, particularly when in the presence of staff, students, and community visitors.
● Perform any duties and responsibilities that are within the scope of employment, as assigned.
● This job description and duties are subject to change at any time.
● Be physically fit and capable of lifting as much as 100 pounds
● Be Able to Sit, stand, kneel and walk for extended periods of time
● Possess effective oral communications skills in English.
● Have the ability to work well as part of the maintenance team.
Download and complete a staff application.
You may send your completed application digitally to email@example.com or via mail to
Sarah Jenks, Director of Operations
41 N. Perkins Road
Memphis, TN 38117
Employment at St. Mary's Episcopal School is contingent upon successful completion of a background, fingerprint, and reference check. St. Mary's does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnic or national origin in admission or in any other activities or programs of the School.