The Outstanding Alumna Award is given each year to an alumna who possesses and exhibits the qualities inherent in the St. Mary’s philosophy—Integrity, Spirituality, Loyalty and Service.
We encourage you to nominate someone for this special award. When doing so please consider several factors:
- someone who has been out of St. Mary’s for at least twenty years
- community involvement
- the various roles she plays professionally, personally or both
- honors or recognition received
- organizations of which she is/was a member and offices she holds/held within it
- publications written by her or about her (if applicable)
- schools attended and degrees received
It is desirable, but not necessary, to fill in all information. If you are unable to complete the nomination form, the selection committee will get the information. (Self-nominations are welcome). Please submit this nomination form online by January 22, 2013. Supporting mail-in items should be sent to Gigi Gould, St. Mary’s Episcopal School, 60 Perkins Extended, Memphis, Tennessee 38117 or emailed to email@example.com. This award will be presented at Alumnae Weekend April 19-20, 2013. Thank you for submitting a nomination.