The St. Mary’s Enrichment team is looking for dedicated and qualified individuals to join our after-school program. The mission of the Enrichment program is to provide exceptional care and opportunities that empower students to pursue their dreams and reach their individual potential. We are dedicated to providing each child with meaningful experiences and are very proud of the program we offer.
Staff will be required to go through training in first aid awareness along with security and crisis management procedures and have completed fingerprinting and a criminal background check for the State of Tennessee.
Rate of Pay: Hourly (varies depending on experience and education)
Days: Tuesday - Thursday (sub days Monday & Friday)
- Oversee assigned aftercare group (ages 2 to 5th grade)
- Assist girls with homework and/or reading time
- Follow and apply age-appropriate schedule given by Administration
- Follow all opening and closing duties listed on the Opening/Closing official documents
- Complete all training and attend all staff meetings administered by Administration
- Keep in communication with Admin/report any necessary info daily
- Interact with students and promote a positive learning and playing environment
- Supervise and create a safe playground environment
- Other duties as needed
This position requires frequent movement and physical activity, including lifting up to 25 pounds.
Employment at St. Mary's Episcopal School is contingent upon successful completion of a background, fingerprint, and reference check. St. Mary's does not discriminate based on race, religion, ethnic or national origin in admission or in any other activities or programs of the School.