We would love for you and your daughter to come visit St. Mary's Episcopal School! Selecting a school for your daughter is an important decision, with many considerations. Whether she is 2-years-old, entering 6th grade, or preparing for high school, we welcome the chance to meet your family!
We can't wait to welcome you to our campus in the heart of Memphis. Contact us today to schedule a visit!
Fast Facts about St. Mary's
- Founded in 1847 — the oldest independent school in Tennessee
- All girls from age 2 through 12th grade
- Total enrollment, 2019-2020 school year: 827
- Student/Faculty Ratio – 8:1
- Minority students represent 30.3% of the St. Mary’s student body
- St. Mary’s affords 18.5% of its student body financial assistance
- St. Mary’s Christmas Pageant is the school's oldest tradition
- Accreditation includes the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS)
- 10 alumnae serve on the Board of Trustees
- St. Mary's Community Fund, founded in 1998, has granted more than $450,000 to 40 local organizations
- The 57-members of the Class of 2019 matriculated to 39 universities and colleges, and received over $14 million in merit scholarships