On the field, in the water, or on the court, St. Mary's girls display the same exuberance and commitment as in the classroom.
Lower School: 6 teams fielded in lacrosse, swimming, and cross country are for 3rd through 5th grades.
Middle School: 15 teams fielded in soccer, volleyball, golf, cross country, basketball, swimming, lacrosse, track and field, and tennis.
Upper School: 16 teams fielded in soccer, trap, volleyball, golf, cross country, basketball, swimming, lacrosse, track and field, tennis, fencing, and bowling.
- In 2018-2020, the Upper School had 17 All-Regional Athletes.
- The Middle School has won 21 Shelby League Championships or Runner-Up Championships over the past 3 years.
- Fencing, 2019 State Champions
- Varsity Lacrosse, 2019 Region Champions
- Trap, 2019 District Champions
- 2 students named Commercial Appeal Athletes of the Year 2018-2019
- 14 current NCAA college athletes
- U.S. Lacrosse recognized one All-American and one Academic All-American in 2019.
- 2020 Coach of the Year (Swimming) Collin Dowling.