On the field, in the water, or on the court, St. Mary's girls display the same exuberance and commitment as in the classroom.
Lower School: 8 teams fielded in basketball, lacrosse, and cross country are for 3rd through 5th grades.
Middle School: 14 teams fielded in soccer, volleyball, golf, cross country, basketball, swimming, lacrosse, track and field, and tennis.
Upper School: 17 teams fielded in soccer, trap, volleyball, golf, cross country, basketball, swimming, lacrosse, track and field, tennis, and bowling.
- In 2021, Lacrosse captured the school's first ever state title.
- In 2019-2022, the Upper School had 19 All-Regional Athletes.
- The Middle School has won 31 Shelby League Championships or Runner-Up Championships over the past 5 years.
- Varsity Lacrosse, 2019 Region Champions
- Trap, 2021 District Champions
- St. Mary’s Varsity Swimming team was voted Commercial Appeal Team of the year in 2020
- 14 current NCAA college athletes
- U.S. Lacrosse recognized two All- American and one Academic All-American in 2021
- 2020 Coach of the Year (Swimming) Collin Dowling.
- In 2020 St. Mary’s won Commercial Appeal Courageous Athlete of the year
- 2021 Coach of the Year John Bartholomew (Lacrosse)